Eureka!

PDA

kcmarine
October 7, 2008, 06:36 PM
I just got an idea. I don't have the capital to do it, but someone should.

You know how you can get AR-15 lower receivers laser-engraved with a plethora of different images? Well, I saw the Obama AR-15 thread, and thought, "Hey, that would be awesome to put a picture of Obama's face on the side of an AR..."

Proof I have too much time on my hands.

If you enjoyed reading about "Eureka!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
taliv
October 7, 2008, 06:39 PM
awesome

i don't think that word means what you think it means :)

JesseL
October 7, 2008, 06:42 PM
Someday that could be almost as valuable as my Adlai Stevenson commemorative Garand.

atlanticfire
October 7, 2008, 08:34 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of having a picture of him in the bottom of my toilet. So every chance I get I can. . . well you get the idea.

aspade
October 7, 2008, 08:41 PM
However much or little you might think of the terrorist loving son of a bi... I mean, honorable would-be Commander in Chief, that would seem to me to be a pretty good way to get a secret service visit. I'll pass on that.

Mr White
October 7, 2008, 09:03 PM
Proof I have too much time on my handsand that you are an idiot! :neener:
I certainly wouldn't want a gun with that A-hole's face on it.

modifiedbrowning
October 7, 2008, 09:08 PM
I just threw up in my mouth.

Walkalong
October 7, 2008, 09:32 PM
I just threw up in my mouth.Yep. :barf:

rfurtkamp
October 7, 2008, 10:39 PM
Someday that could be almost as valuable as my Adlai Stevenson commemorative Garand.

It'll be as valuable as my Reagan/Brady RG-22 limited edition.

sharkhunter2018
October 8, 2008, 09:25 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of having a picture of him in the bottom of my toilet. So every chance I get I can. . . well you get the idea.

atlanticfire, love it. Good thing I didn't have a mouthful of soda at the time, or you'd owe me a keyboard. :D

Tarvis
October 8, 2008, 11:04 AM
i don't think that word means what you think it means
Pure gold. I got a good laugh over that one. Thanks Taliv ;).

atlanticfire
October 8, 2008, 01:29 PM
Glad someone enjoyed that! After seeing that mutant on TV and getting a little nausea after hearing him speak, its the first thing I though of.

ColinthePilot
October 8, 2008, 03:07 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to name my AR "Nancy" in honor of Rep Pelosi. I only give girls names to my rifles, so I can't name it "Barack."

MGshaggy
October 8, 2008, 05:14 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of having a picture of him in the bottom of my toilet.

Anyone interested in obama toiletpaper?:D

atlanticfire
October 8, 2008, 07:22 PM
For your viewing pleasure
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w56/Bksfuze/metrospy_obama_bin_laden.jpg

HB
October 8, 2008, 07:33 PM
Ha Ha, I get it, he has a Muslim name so he must be a terrorist.....

That being said, a Obama AR would be awesome
HB

Omnivore
October 8, 2008, 09:09 PM
I don't have the capital to do it...

Yes you do. Laser engraving is very affordable, and the detail that's possible is amazing. I don't know that I'd want a politician's face on my nice rifle though.

Omnivore
October 8, 2008, 09:14 PM
he has a Muslim name so he must be a terrorist.....

Interesting take. I didn't get that at all. I thought it had more to do with his world view and the fact that Hezbollah was campaigning for him (or was it Hamas? I can't keep up) etc..

I guess the "Bush=Hitler" thing comes purely from his German-sounding name then. I just never looked at it that way. Regardless, I wouldn't pay to have Obama's or Bush's face engraved on a nice rifle.

atlanticfire
October 8, 2008, 09:23 PM
Deleted

kcmarine
October 8, 2008, 09:28 PM
Yes you do. Laser engraving is very affordable, and the detail that's possible is amazing. I don't know that I'd want a politician's face on my nice rifle though.

Send me the $1,200 necessary and I will have an Obama- sealed AR in a matter of weeks. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Eureka!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!