I need some cheap once fired .223 military brass

PDA

Daren Thompson
September 12, 2003, 09:07 AM
My normal supplier of once fired .223 military brass (Barrlett Reloaders) is out and I would like to buy some more. I also called hitech ammo and they did not have any. Does anyone know where I can find some?

Thanks
daren

If you enjoyed reading about "I need some cheap once fired .223 military brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HSMITH
September 12, 2003, 09:13 AM
eBay. The sellers can't give the stuff away.

WhoKnowsWho
September 12, 2003, 10:20 AM
I remember seeing a pretty low price from Bushmaster...

Steve Smith
September 12, 2003, 10:28 AM
www.rvow.com

cookhj
September 12, 2003, 11:28 AM
i have a wooden ammo crate of once fired LC brass laying around somewhere. i might be willing to part with it.

Sam Adams
September 12, 2003, 02:10 PM
Try Scharch's at http://www.scharch.com/

They sell as is, semi-processed (i.e. ready for full-length re-sizing) or fully processed brass. How does $35.50 for 1,000 semi-processed cases sound?

Hutch
September 12, 2003, 02:26 PM
GI .223 brass is as common as gravel, but a little less expensive.;) If it weren't so expensive to ship, you could almost get it for the asking.

oldfart
September 12, 2003, 05:53 PM
I've got a bag of it hanging in my garage. I haven't counted it, but it looks like about a thousand rounds. For the price of shipping plus $3 (for packaging it up) you can have it. PM me with an address if you want it.

cookhj
September 12, 2003, 07:31 PM
i think that i have between 1 and 3K rds laying around. if you want it, i'll try to find it and i'll give you the same deal that old fart is giving. between him and i, you'll be reloading till your arms fall off.

Daren Thompson
September 14, 2003, 06:01 PM
Thanks for all the input! I thought that it should be common and cheap , but doing multiple searches on the web I could not find a supplier. I knew I asked at the right place.

Thanks
Daren

If you enjoyed reading about "I need some cheap once fired .223 military brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!