Members in PA

PDA

September 12, 2003, 04:36 PM
Any members in PA going to the big gun auction in Mifflinville, PA tomorrow?

If you enjoyed reading about "Members in PA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ian Sean
September 12, 2003, 05:07 PM
I read about it and I have to work.:mad:

Steve in PA
September 12, 2003, 05:12 PM
I take it your talking about the one at Curts Gun Shop? I'm not going but I was in his shop a few weeks ago. Lots fo guns......had one M1 and one M1A......some ARs.....etc. I was going to stop down next week (the wife is away :) )........but it'll probably be picked clean :(

crffl
September 12, 2003, 10:48 PM

Has anyone been to one of their auctions before ? Last few I went to around here had prices that were close to if not above retail... for used guns.

I think people lose their head when bidding sometimes

September 13, 2003, 07:45 AM
I was just looking for some one going who could act as my agent and bid on a few items for me. I got the list and saw a few things I really need. Oh,my, yes. Called the shop but they aren't set up for phone bids.

SJG26
September 13, 2003, 11:04 PM
Printed out the whole auction list, marked the ones that caught my attention - the Anshutz 22LR for my son, a few colt AR's, mabe a Walther PPK. Had it all planned right up until I'm called into a Friday morning meeting with:
"We need you to go to China (project work) for 2 weeks - how soon can you get a visa?"
I fly out Tuesday to Shanghai-------------using the weekend now to wrap up loose ends before I go:cuss: sorry I missed the auction.

If you enjoyed reading about "Members in PA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!