please take me off the forum

PDA

johnchamp
October 10, 2008, 05:28 PM
this isnt a friendly forum please remove me from the forum. im with other forums they have non firearms questions. thank you for having me please remove me.ps:i hope that i dont have to log in thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "please take me off the forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
October 10, 2008, 05:32 PM
Goodbyes: If you decide for any reason that you will no longer share your time with us here, posting a public goodbye will only make us think you are an attention-seeking drama queen. If you decide to go, do so quietly and with decorum. You may always change your mind at your leisure.

From (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=370999).

Cougfan2
October 10, 2008, 05:34 PM
And don't call me Shirley! :neener::D

JShirley
October 10, 2008, 05:39 PM
Smart*ss.

:D

Wolfman_556
October 10, 2008, 05:40 PM
I'm about done too.

I won't tolerate being trolled, especially by members of the pro-gun-control crowd.

I really liked this forum. It's gone down the tubes.

mljdeckard
October 10, 2008, 05:50 PM
I was bored enough to flip through your posts and the responses, and I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about? Who was abusive or unfriendly to you? The only negative thing I saw was YOU barfing on Rossi revolvers.

jordan1948
October 10, 2008, 05:54 PM
I've had my share of probs from other users on here as well but that's not to say I didn't "dish it back out" as they say. There's just a few ppl on here that have nothing better to do with their time then to bash other ppl's opinions. If you want SNs I can tell you but as a good sport I won't post them publicly.

Cougfan2
October 10, 2008, 06:01 PM
In the words of Rodney King "Can't we just all get along?" ;)

theken206
October 10, 2008, 07:09 PM
hehehehehehehe

mbdolfin
October 10, 2008, 07:19 PM
ahh... come on guys. the idea of these forums is to share and learn info from each other.
who cares if someone is bashing you.
i can't tell you how much i have learned from reading and asking questions here. i hope that if anyone is thinking about leaving you will reconsider.

charles.emond
October 10, 2008, 07:59 PM
yeah and i think a majority of users are good guys on this forum.

ive been bashed on heavily on another forum for asking if I could take down a moose with 12ga slugs, some even dared to say it was criminal (anyhow we did it :D)

SCPigpen
October 10, 2008, 08:13 PM
Let him go in peace, along with any other people who wish to do the same.

OleCodger
October 10, 2008, 10:34 PM
Wahl, I'ma justa thinkin that I'ma gonna just stay right here.......might just even learn sumtin!! And Lord knows, I still have a lot to learn, even at seven decades of age!!!!

Everyone carry safe and Happy Shootin'

meef
October 10, 2008, 10:40 PM
Goodbyes: If you decide for any reason that you will no longer share your time with us here, posting a public goodbye will only make us think you are an attention-seeking drama queen. If you decide to go, do so quietly and with decorum. You may always change your mind at your leisure.Man oh man, ain't that the truth.

This is a public forum with all that encompasses the concept of "public".

It consists of a cross section of people with an interest in things firearms related - but you will encounter many types and personalities here - as anywhere else in life. If you are easily offended by differing opinions, you'd be better off staying indoors, closing the drapes and avoiding all contact with other people.

Whiners need not apply.

geez....

:cool:

cliffy
October 10, 2008, 11:05 PM
I learn too much from this forum to leave voluntarily. Been ejected from one forum due to my straight forward approach regarding WHAT I'VE learned. I APPRECIATE that I've not, thus far, been warned about any of my straight forward entries. I've been around-the-block regarding EXCESSIVE EDITTING. THIS is a GREAT FORUM! GOOD Information is hard to come by regarding our favorite hobby, and especially newbies prosper by hanging around us old fart shooters. I've learned too many things the hard way, so bear with us and settle in to learn more. I'll always admit in writing when I'm wrong in my statements. cliffy

Cuda
October 10, 2008, 11:14 PM
Were friendly, really!

C

mossberg
October 11, 2008, 12:19 AM
Don't you mean "we're" friendly.:neener:;)

3pairs12
October 11, 2008, 12:32 AM
wow I have found that typically one doesn't get bashed unless they do/say something stupid. There have been disagreements and probably always will be but for the most part this is the best most friendly group of people of the four firearm sites I go to. So if there is a friendlier one I haven't seen it.

If you enjoyed reading about "please take me off the forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!