Muzzle Blast

PDA

HANDLOADER
October 10, 2008, 06:09 PM
I recently had a friend :)give me about 12 MUZZLE BLAST boks. I assume they were magizens at one time. The oldest 1 is 1944 to youngest one is 1955. They say on the inside NATIONAL MUZZLE LOADERS ASSOCIATION.
I do not know what to think about them. I do not plane on selling them. Theat is of course if they are worth thousands then I will. All that aside can anyone provide me with information concerning these books.

If you enjoyed reading about "Muzzle Blast" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ccyooper
October 10, 2008, 09:35 PM
The National Muzzleloading Rifle Association is still alive and kicking in Friendship Indiana. They have a website,You might want to google them and pay the site a visit.
Regards
Copper Country Yooper

RON in PA
October 11, 2008, 03:33 AM
Muzzle Blasts is the monthly publication of the NMLRA.

bonza
October 11, 2008, 10:17 PM
Yes, the NMLRA still publishes Muzzle Blasts monthly. Would be interesting to browse thru some old ones though!

If you enjoyed reading about "Muzzle Blast" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!