FN/Pre 64 Win Trigger Adjustment Issue

PDA

Citadel99
October 11, 2008, 01:31 PM
So, I adjusted the trigger on my new FN PBR and it's not always resetting when I work the bolt. Think it's just an issue of being a little too aggressive on the over travel? I adjusted it so there's not much at all... It's the only thing I could think of.

Mark

If you enjoyed reading about "FN/Pre 64 Win Trigger Adjustment Issue" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ClayinAR
October 11, 2008, 01:57 PM
My PBR that I finally got a stock from CDNN for has a trigger that needs adjusting. Very hard, then a noticeable creep just before firing.
I have never adjusted a trigger. Sounds like I may need professional help.
Be interesting to see what others are doing.
CC

Jeff F
October 11, 2008, 02:04 PM
If it was working and then was not after you adjusted the trigger then back off whatever you did a little and see what happens. I take it that theres some kind of screw adjustment? If you adjusted by stoning of parts then it might be part replacement time.

If you enjoyed reading about "FN/Pre 64 Win Trigger Adjustment Issue" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!