We should have a C&R deal info thread.

PDA

firestar
September 12, 2003, 07:26 PM
We should have a central thread dedicated towards informing fellow THR members of good deals on C&R guns and ammo.

A little while ago, I posted about Aim's $99.95 shipped Yugo SKS because I thought others may want to grab one while they were giving them away like that.

Are there anymore great deals at the moment?

If you enjoyed reading about "We should have a C&R deal info thread." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Okiecruffler
September 12, 2003, 08:19 PM
:scrutiny:

In all seriousness, I would like to see a C&R forum on here. Seems to be enough of us crawling around the wood work.

firestar
September 12, 2003, 11:45 PM
I'll add a gun to the list. At Aim they are selling Star BMs 9mms for $129.99! That is a pretty good deal but it is not a C&R gun.

c_yeager
September 13, 2003, 04:51 AM
AIM also has Enfield no 4mk1s in stock. They probably arent in great condition but they have a pretty good price and these are getting much harder to find.

starfuryzeta
September 13, 2003, 10:08 AM
I'd like to add hearty support for a C&R forum as well!

JDSlack
September 13, 2003, 12:30 PM
Having just gotten a C&R FFL I would like to see a C&R baord here. But then I'd probably never leave.

Jason Demond
September 13, 2003, 05:10 PM
Me too.

Tamara
September 17, 2003, 02:48 AM
We already have forums for C&R rifles, C&R semiauto pistols, C&R revolvers, C&R... :uhoh:

If you enjoyed reading about "We should have a C&R deal info thread." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!