Anyone Have a Remington 7615 Carbine or Rifle?

PDA

Deadmanwalking_05
October 13, 2008, 05:59 PM
The reason I'd like to know is because I'm thinking about picking up a 223 carbine,and thought the remington pump would be pretty nice to have.

A few questions to anyone who owns one of this fine looking rifles.

How accurate are they out of the box?

Any problems with reliability ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone Have a Remington 7615 Carbine or Rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ratshooter
October 13, 2008, 08:20 PM
I have one and love it. It shoots like a laser and points just like a shotgun. Thats basicaly what it is anyway.

Mine feeds very smoothly with FMJs or softpoints. Its easy to scope plus I have a Williams peep for it. Mine came with the rifle sights that I like to use best of all.

Krocus is the local 7615 expert. Maybe he will post some of the impressive groups he has shot with his.

Mountie855
October 13, 2008, 09:21 PM
I don't have one, yet. But, recently having the opportunity to shoot a friend's 7615 in 223, I am definitely looking around for a deal.

The example I shot functioned flawlessly, uses AR mags, and while I didn't do any formal bench rest testing, I was surprised at its accuracy.

You won't be disappointed.

Deadmanwalking_05
October 14, 2008, 12:26 AM
I wouldn't mind the Police model,it seems like the right mix.

The ghostring sights seem like a pretty good idea.
any protective wings on the front sights with this model?

jerkface11
October 14, 2008, 12:40 AM
Krochus had the Police model. It had a pretty heavy barrel and was very accurate. It handled pretty well too and was a lot of fun to shoot. No the front sight was not protected.

Deadmanwalking_05
October 14, 2008, 09:06 PM
How much do they usualy sell for N.I.B. ?

Anteater1717
October 14, 2008, 11:22 PM
$500-600

Deadmanwalking_05
October 15, 2008, 12:47 AM
I know what's next on my list after the two S&W's then.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone Have a Remington 7615 Carbine or Rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!