8mm Nambu

PDA

Kestral
October 14, 2008, 03:08 PM
Anyone assist with a medium strength powder load for 8mm Nambu,using a 112 grn cast lead bullet, have access to Bullseye or Unique powders.Thanks in advance.Kestral

If you enjoyed reading about "8mm Nambu" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nambu1
October 14, 2008, 05:24 PM
I load mine with Unique. 83gr TMJRN over a 3.0gr. charge. The bullets and brass can be bought at Graf & sons.

Kestral
October 15, 2008, 03:44 AM
Thanks for your update,most useful to me,I am unable to obtain jkt heads due to the high cost of freight from the USA to my home,so I have to use cast homemade.I Have both the 1914 & the pocket 97,which have never been fired (since ww2 that is)so I am being cautious for a first attempt.Also none of the reloading or cartridge books I have give a powder loading,so I am most grateful for your reply. I will do 3 rds at 2.5grns,and work up from there. Best regards Kestral.

If you enjoyed reading about "8mm Nambu" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!