Mods, ? sorry can't seem to post

PDA

Slinger
October 14, 2008, 07:02 PM
Moderators,

I am sorry but I tried to post twice on the classified section and nothing came up but the title of my add. I've posted adds before with no problem. Am I doing something wrong or am I just a Idiot.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mods, ? sorry can't seem to post" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
October 14, 2008, 07:49 PM
Is it working for you now? Looks like you edited this post (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=5006578#post5006578) a few minutes ago.

Mal H
October 14, 2008, 08:23 PM
We have gotten notice of several submitted threads with titles only and no text, but later on the text appears. It looks like a temporary server problem.

As I just told one member, think of it as a hang fire and don't press the submit button again until you are thoroughly convinced that your post didn't go through. Please wait at least a minute to see if the text shows up.

Slinger - I've deleted your duplicate thread.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mods, ? sorry can't seem to post" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!