Where to get CorBon Pow-r-Ball?

PDA

greyhound
September 13, 2003, 09:31 AM
Anybody have a good source for CoBon PowrBall .45 ACP that does NOT require a UPS signature?

I was going to buy direct from CorBon, but their web site doesn't say if a sig is required or not, and their e-mail address doesn't work with my computer.

Don't want to pay $18.50/box for something just to get returned!

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to get CorBon Pow-r-Ball?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tiberius
September 13, 2003, 11:54 AM
Can't you leave a note on your door so that you can just pick it up at UPS yourself?

C.R.Sam
September 13, 2003, 02:26 PM
What tiberius said.

Or note to leave with, briefed, neighbor etc.

Sam

JeepDriver
September 13, 2003, 09:39 PM
I see you're in Maryland.

Drive over to Continental Arms. The had plenty of the Pow-r-Ball in stock in 9mm, 40S&W, and 45.

They are having a pin shoot tomorrow as well.

greyhound
September 14, 2003, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the help everyone. Unfortunately, the nearest UPS is an hour away (Linthicum, MD) and since its Maryland, I can't trust the neighbors not to freak about the guns (grrr), though in other respects we get along fine.

Looks like a trip to Continental is in order! :D And I guess if they have it there, their sister store White Marsh Arms in Reisterstown would have it too? (That's actually closer).

Thanks again!

incursion
September 15, 2003, 05:04 PM
Try www.responsibleshooter.com

DontShootMe
September 15, 2003, 11:16 PM
check with your boss at work and see if it's ok to accept delivery there. Works fer me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to get CorBon Pow-r-Ball?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!