scopes u get what u pay for most times

PDA

280shooter
October 15, 2008, 09:45 PM
A while back i posted about how my Winchester classic in 280 wouldnt shoot a group,I tried dif,bullets dif types and kinds,had the rifle over to a gun smith,I called winchester,I tried powder that worked in the past,I tried torquing the stock screws,and scope mounts,all the trouble started after I bought a new redesigned scope,In fact I bought 2 at the same time.One i put on a tiny T/C carbin in 223,that scope lasted 10 shots untill the insides fell apart,the other i put on the Win,not thinking all the bad groups if u can call all over the paper a group,was because of a scope,Brand new,
well I bought a new Nikon,Guess what,Im back shooting 1/2 groups,and that scope is on the junk shelf.
So some will say,well i have one it works fine,well i have 2,they are junk Just my 2 cents,
oh the company, well Its Simmons master series,3x9s
the ALL new redeisigned junk

If you enjoyed reading about "scopes u get what u pay for most times" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
atblis
October 15, 2008, 10:02 PM
Simmons is junk. That's a pretty well known fact.

If you enjoyed reading about "scopes u get what u pay for most times" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!