Georgians

PDA

Byron Quick
October 16, 2008, 01:28 AM
Join http://www.georgiacarry.org/ and then get involved. See you there!

Members in other states, join your local grassroot 2nd Amendment organization. Don't have one? Start one!

If you enjoyed reading about "Georgians" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PryItFromMyColdDeadHands
November 11, 2008, 06:10 PM
joined 5 minutes ago!!!!

Eastman GA here!!!

jkingrph
November 12, 2008, 10:10 PM
I am from E. Texas, Just joined the TSRA (Texas State Rifle Association) Right now I an sitting in a room at Unicoi State Park near Helen, Ga enjoying the fall scenery( daytime) I would gladly join but paid membership in all the good causes becomes excessively expensive after a while, so will keep that closer to home. I have noticed the good work by the Ga group for some time now and all I can say is keep up the good work. You might suggest an unpaid associate membership for us out of state folks if you need better membership numbers.

Samuel Adams
November 13, 2008, 10:51 AM
I'm already a member. It's the best $15 a Georgian can spend.

ronwill
November 13, 2008, 11:55 AM
I'm on my second year of membership. Can't always be at gatherings but I do write my Reps as required.

rustygray
November 15, 2008, 12:59 AM
We are 2500+ strong!

We need more members to move GA from being a restrictive state to a free state.

boom boom
November 15, 2008, 09:58 PM
GCO has impressively done a lot with little money in reforming GA gun laws. Plus they don't call my home phone with spambot alerts. Course I am biased as I am a member. :)

TooTaxed
December 11, 2008, 01:23 AM
This link was the first I'd heard of this group, so I investigated. They do a LOT with low resources! I joined.

KingTiger
December 11, 2008, 09:36 AM
I've been a member for 2 years also. Excellent organization fighting for important rights locally.

Samuel Adams
December 11, 2008, 03:13 PM
I will have a table set up to recruit new members at Mission Essential in Hinesville on 20 December.

Why wait for the big gun shows?

mtelow
December 14, 2008, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the link, I just joined also. We have a cabin on the Satilla River in Georgia.

If you enjoyed reading about "Georgians" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!