Warrifles

PDA

Vader
October 16, 2008, 05:59 PM
Is the Warrifles website down? I tried to log in but all I get is a bunch of advertising and no message forum. And no they are not the enemy, just another website with lots of info just like this forum who also fights for our rights

If you enjoyed reading about "Warrifles" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jk2008
November 27, 2008, 04:41 PM
I'm having the same problem. I used to visit the site once a month or so, but I hadn't logged in since September. I couldn't recall my password, so I tried the password recovery process a few times over the last couple of weeks and, so far, have received no response. I've also e-mailed the site administrator, again, with no response.

When I try to log on, I can't read the messages, but from the time/date stamps on the thead titles that I CAN see, it appears that the site is still active. I'm not sure what the problem is...

sgt mac
November 27, 2008, 10:17 PM
He's up guys although I wonder how.Between his attitude and filthy mouth he is continually alienating both collectors like us to say nothing of FFL dealers who were bankrolling that #$%$%&**and that's putting it mildly

sgt mac
November 28, 2008, 01:23 PM
One of the big reasons I dislike war rifles is their moderator/owner gets nasty with anyone who disagrees with him especially those who are not among his big contributors..I do not mind helping out I know these forums are expensive to run,but I will not be told contribute or goodbye.Then it's good bye Comon decency prevents me from saying what I really think of him.Any how Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. Did you see that thing on TV about that Walmart employee that got trampled in Valleystream this morning?I'm staying away from the malls for a week or so.

If you enjoyed reading about "Warrifles" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!