How many EBRs do YOU own?

PDA

Timradcliffe345
October 17, 2008, 11:22 PM
How many EBRs are currently in your possession? Are you going to acquire more?

If you enjoyed reading about "How many EBRs do YOU own?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dakotasin
October 17, 2008, 11:27 PM
3 ar's now and i have no plans to acquire more.

Bartkowski
October 17, 2008, 11:32 PM
I have one, and probably won't buy more. I might buy one more in the distant future, but one is enough for now.

H2O MAN
October 17, 2008, 11:38 PM
It depends on what the meaning of the word 'EBR' is.

Hoppy590
October 17, 2008, 11:55 PM
It depends on what the meaning of the word 'EBR' is.

i went ahead and counted shotguns and carbines

Crazy Fingers
October 18, 2008, 12:02 AM
Sold all mine private sale. Don't got no records neither. :neener:

taliv
October 18, 2008, 12:03 AM
if i duracoated a double-evil AR15 cobolt blue, does it still count?

Marcus L.
October 18, 2008, 12:23 AM
Sold all mine private sale. Don't got no records neither.

That's the best answer so far. If there is ever a massed scale gun confiscation, don't be surprised if they use internet hacks to look for evidence of firearm possession on forums like this.

The best thing you can do is to keep your most cherished investments secret and don't hord to the point that you cannot easily hide it all.

tribbles
October 18, 2008, 12:24 AM
I put two, but that's only when the SKS is dolled up in its old-skool mall-ninja outfit:

http://www.apathy-central.org/tribbles/images/reddot4.jpg

Yes, it's 922(r)-compliant...

RP88
October 18, 2008, 01:14 AM
I had a del-ton midlength, a Mossberg 500 12ga. and a 7.62 Saiga AK. But, I can't find them anymore... Guess I'm slowly becoming my dad. ;)

That's the best answer so far. If there is ever a massed scale gun confiscation, don't be surprised if they use internet hacks to look for evidence of firearm possession on forums like this.

The best thing you can do is to keep your most cherished investments secret and don't hord to the point that you cannot easily hide it all.

Yep. Or, you can bury them, or kick your own door in and report them stolen... or, you can just stop drinking the kool-aid...for now.

3pairs12
October 18, 2008, 01:16 AM
voted 2 because I have 1 complete AR and a stripped lower which is the only part that has to go to FFL. So really 1 and a 1/2

sharkhunter2018
October 18, 2008, 01:32 AM
Just one at the moment. Anymore in the future? Well, I haven't gotten that far yet.

freakshow10mm
October 18, 2008, 01:35 AM
I have 1 AR built, 75 lowers on hand with another 125 incoming.:)

elmerfudd
October 18, 2008, 01:41 AM
6 AK's in four calibers. Next will probably be a DPMS LR-308 or an XCR. Haven't made up my mind which one yet and I doubt I'll have the cash for more than one.

Roadwild17
October 18, 2008, 02:09 AM
0 all I have is a single shot .22, its not even a lr.

H2O MAN
October 18, 2008, 06:32 AM
I own just one EBR ~ pictured here with my six shooter :)

http://www.athenswater.com/images/357MagDuo.jpg

xd9fan
October 18, 2008, 07:40 AM
Lost 'em all in a kayak accident.
Tragic.

yep sucks dont it

JDGray
October 18, 2008, 08:02 AM
2 ARs and 1 AK, and if history repeats itself, I'm sure to get more. You know, so I can trade them off, for the intrest of the week:D

rfurtkamp
October 18, 2008, 08:54 AM
Enough to arm a few squads of my own choosing.

I will be the Dread Pirate of the Snake River after the apocalypse.

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
October 18, 2008, 10:31 AM
I own just one EBR ~ pictured here with my six shooter

Nice, H20Man, but I think you mean:

"I own just one EBR ~ pictured here with my tactical assault handgun."

The answer to the question is "not enough", but I've got a couple/few. I lean more heavily toward hunting rifles, esp. turnbolts.

I will be the Dread Pirate of the Snake River after the apocalypse.

:D :D

CajunBass
October 18, 2008, 10:45 AM
I guess it depends. If you count SKS's, I've got two. I might get another one, one of these days so I can leave one to each of my sons.

Or pass 'em out as needed.

H2O MAN
October 18, 2008, 11:17 AM
Quote:
I own just one EBR ~ pictured here with my six shooter

PremiumSauces

Nice, H20Man, but I think you mean:

"I own just one EBR ~ pictured here with my tactical assault handgun."

:evil: It's the .88 Magnum. It shoots through schools.

EdLaver
October 18, 2008, 11:34 AM
I own three evil black rifles:

DPMS M4
WASR-10 AK47
Beretta CX4 Storm

My wife may surprise me with a
Saiga .308 16" for Christmas I am hoping :)

possum
October 18, 2008, 01:42 PM
2 right now, and ar and an ak, but looking to get atleats one more, an m1a scout.

Rifleman 173
October 19, 2008, 12:43 AM
5 right now, soon to be 6... In another week. They sure are addictive...

Hi, my name is..... and I'm addicted to M-4 carbines.

maddog1775
October 19, 2008, 05:02 AM
Three. A Sig 556, an AK, and a PTR91. Planning to sell the PTR to fund an M14 build, though.

I also have one AR receiver and will probably store up a couple more. I'm planning on building it into a .22, since I don't have one and I want to shame hippies and demonstrate the futility of their proposed laws with my evil black squirrel gun.

DevilDog0402
October 19, 2008, 10:26 AM
Just got my first M4 (Stag). Probably won't be buying any more for a while.

QUICK_DRAW_McGRAW
October 19, 2008, 06:25 PM
one, tapco'ed norinco SKS

Dr.Mall Ninja
October 19, 2008, 06:59 PM
if you count sks i got one

Mannlicher
October 19, 2008, 07:34 PM
I don't understand why the question would be asked, or since it has been, why anyone would give out that information.
After the coming election, you might not be able to own a 'EBR', ya know? Giving this sort of info to strangers on a forum might not be prudent.

freakshow10mm
October 19, 2008, 07:37 PM
You seriously think there will be door to door confiscation if you post guns online? Take off your tin foil hat.

Timradcliffe345
October 19, 2008, 08:34 PM
What many don't realize is that individuals who visit the gun forums are IP logged by the feds. Their posts are logged and potentially flagged by software for further scrutiny. When door-to-door confiscation begins you will wish you had never set foot on THR.

freakshow10mm
October 19, 2008, 08:40 PM
They can have my guns after they kill me and my family.

twofourthree73
October 19, 2008, 08:51 PM
I plead the 5th. If, in fact, we still have it.

Eightball
October 19, 2008, 09:09 PM
I counted all the stuff I have that would be banned by the new AWB, and came up with 5.

Wildfire
October 19, 2008, 09:22 PM
Hey There;
Not really sure why anyone would ask this kind of thing ..
My under wear are size 32. They only really fit good when I wash them in very hot water.
I really hate loose fitting under wear. I like to feel good all under.
Anything else you would like to tell the rest of the world ? Hanes by the way.

rfurtkamp
October 19, 2008, 11:08 PM
Giving this sort of info to strangers on a forum might not be prudent.

I've bought guns in a store. I've worked in a store. I'm a member of a gun club. I've been on the board of directors. I'm a trained, certified gun instructor.

Nothing about my gun ownership is *private* - zero point in hiding anything.

It's why I didn't live in fear of buying NFA items either.

What many don't realize is that individuals who visit the gun forums are IP logged by the feds. Their posts are logged and potentially flagged by software for further scrutiny. When door-to-door confiscation begins you will wish you had never set foot on THR.

That's a country I don't wish to live in any longer. Come and get 'em.

Bleys
October 20, 2008, 04:23 PM
All my rifles, shotguns and pistols are black and evil so i'd have to say 7 for now, but none are exactly what you'd call an 'assault' weapon. The closest I have to a military gun is an old M1 carbine, the rest are a couple of 94's a kliengunther k14 and various shotguns. My pride and joy so far is a USP in 45 that'll be hard to get me to part with.

Oh and pre-election I will be acquiring my first ak. I actually plan to use if for hunting :), but you never know what i'll be hunting, deer, hogs, two-legged varmints, etc.

That puts the total at 8 not counting rimfire.

Mr_Pale_Horse
October 20, 2008, 04:36 PM
0, no

DrPerry
October 20, 2008, 05:09 PM
I had two but since the incident

I don't have them anymore.

:cuss:

Timradcliffe345
October 20, 2008, 08:13 PM
He that makes himself a sheep shall be eaten by a wolf

Claude Clay
October 20, 2008, 08:19 PM
non of my guns are evil.

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
October 20, 2008, 08:54 PM
I have a hard time determining whether they're inherently evil or not - I did catch one with a nasty smirk the other day - not sure what his intentions are, but I'm keepin an eye on him.

I will say, that now that i've gotten my Rob Arms XCR, my EBR itch has been scratched, but for one more gun, and that's the Kel Tec RFB, when it comes out, if it's not too cheesy. I think if I get the RFB, I'll be happy with my lineup of it, the XCR, and my other two. Oh wait, I also have a vague desire for an EBH, a Kalashnikov "handgun" with about a 7" bbl in 7.62x39mm, if you want to count that.

SoCalShooter
October 20, 2008, 09:09 PM
4 ARs and I plan on two AK's and a FAL

rfurtkamp
October 21, 2008, 01:18 AM
If you plan on fighting back that's something you might not want to broadcast on the net. If you plan on being a submissive citizen then you have little to worry about from web discussions.

I already have enough things registered that being coy isn't going to save me.

If the worst comes to pass, I have little faith in anything good coming of it. I'm resigned to that.

spyderdude
October 21, 2008, 01:43 AM
I only have one... my Smith & Wesson M&P15 carbine. I should have bought one a long time ago. :)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/spyderdude18/ARXD.jpg

Ok two counting my Romanian AK!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/spyderdude18/RomanianGPWASR10.jpg

HorseSoldier
October 21, 2008, 04:34 AM
Six* if we only count magazine-fed obviously Evil rifles of the sort that make gun banners wet themselves with fear. If Garands or M1 carbines count (they're EBRs according to HR 1022, aren't they?) as evil, then the number is a couple higher.

* Plus an extra AR lower and a couple stripped receivers.

I definitely plan on getting more. There may be a near future buying spree due to the election, but even if the Big Zero doesn't make it into office, I'll be buying more just at a more sedate rate.

22-rimfire
October 21, 2008, 08:48 AM
No box for "zero"? Quite the assumption that you own at least one or you would not respond to the poll.

Tarvis
October 21, 2008, 12:43 PM
75 lowers on hand with another 125 incoming.
Holy smokes, and I thought I was planning ahead with 5 lowers...

QUICK_DRAW_McGRAW
October 21, 2008, 02:06 PM
sorry but if they come knocking, i come out shooting.

If you enjoyed reading about "How many EBRs do YOU own?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!