George Walker Bush revolver

PDA

JImbothefiveth
October 17, 2008, 11:07 PM
While reading a cabela's catalog, I saw some walker revolvers, and I actually got the idea to ask if anyone had made a walker revolver to commemerate president Bush, and if not, what would be the best way to do it?(I'm not a fan of his, but I still think this would be pretty interesting)
Anyway, I was wondering if that would be on-topic if I avoided politics in any form, if it is too political already, or if I should just stick clear of it because it will inevitably become political.
Thanks,
Jimbo!

If you enjoyed reading about "George Walker Bush revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
October 18, 2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks for asking in advance - I mean it.

Personally, I think you could ask the question in the Revolver forum, but please ask in the thread that it not be taken to the political side, although that usually doesn't help. If it does turn overly political, please report it for closure.

And don't forget George Herbert Walker Bush.

Quoheleth
October 18, 2008, 11:19 AM
It could be a commemmoration of both President Bush's - the first father/son presidents since the Adams' back in the first generation of the USofA.

Engrave one side with #41 and the other side with #43.

Q

JImbothefiveth
October 19, 2008, 04:15 PM
I think I'll wait until after the election to start the thread.
Thanks!

1 old 0311
October 19, 2008, 05:40 PM
I would picture GWB as a .357 man. Something stainless, with walnut grips. A working gun.

JImbothefiveth
December 18, 2008, 04:31 PM
Could a moderater check the thread out? I think it might be too political by now, but I'm not sure.

Mal H
December 18, 2008, 07:10 PM
Thread "repaired" - we'll see if my note helps.

If you enjoyed reading about "George Walker Bush revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!