Florida Gun works.com

PDA

jmaubin
October 18, 2008, 07:15 PM
I stumbled across the "Florida Gun Works" site this am. They have some really great prices on black powder firearms, I mean name brand goods. Well I wondering if any of yawl had bought from them and if so, how are they to deal with?

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida Gun works.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nalioth
October 18, 2008, 09:18 PM
STOP!

Google "Florida Gun Works" before you continue to even think about sending them any money.

The Florida BBB website has plenty of input for you (and it should come up near the top with the above search).

jmaubin
October 18, 2008, 09:35 PM
Boy thanks for the warning, I guess it's no wonder their prices are so good, charge money for items but then never ship them. One could beat anyone's prices that way.

Thanks again.

Cannonball888
October 18, 2008, 09:59 PM
They have some really great prices on black powder firearms
That's surprising because their prices suck on everything else and their descriptions are misleading if not downright lies.

jmaubin
October 19, 2008, 07:18 AM
Yes they list a Uberti Paterson for just over 300$, that and 1858 remmy for less that 200$, That what had caught my eye was the low prices for Cap n Ball revolvers.

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida Gun works.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!