What calibur to put this out of its misery?

PDA

TAB
October 19, 2008, 01:40 AM
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=224101

I'm thinking A full borad side from a Iowa class, but I'm worried its not enough. :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "What calibur to put this out of its misery?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Deus Machina
October 19, 2008, 02:37 AM
I like a good import, but you're going to have to get me a case of beer and a few old Howitzers so I can design enough firepower for riceburners. :rolleyes:

PS: awesome unprepped paint there, and from a mechanic's standpoint, that's probably the worst detonation pitting I've seen on a supposedly running motor.
PPS: also love how a couple 'senior members' there don't recognize a surface grinder or the method to find head volume...

Sunray
October 19, 2008, 02:48 AM
"...What calibur...A full borad..." A what? A full what?

ants
October 19, 2008, 02:56 AM
Is the link working correctly? I didn't find anything related to guns.

mossberg
October 19, 2008, 03:11 AM
I wonder if any mods are awake?

Treo
October 19, 2008, 03:31 AM
Probably not and sometimes these Saturday night and somebody's drunk threads can get pretty entertaining.

I'm not sure what the question is but the answers bound to be a GLOCK

meef
October 19, 2008, 04:34 AM
calibur.........

:cool:

C-grunt
October 19, 2008, 06:46 AM
BOOOOO EVO!!!!

HURRAYY SUBARU!!!

j/k

Byron Quick
October 19, 2008, 09:04 AM
*sigh*

If you enjoyed reading about "What calibur to put this out of its misery?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!