During the altercation, a non trivial number of moderators resigned.

PDA

geekWithA.45
October 19, 2008, 11:03 AM
(crossposted from thr.us)

I am one of them, and I have never spoken of this in public.

It is, however a fact that the forum membership should be aware of.

For several apparent and non nefarious reasons, including the possibility that such resignees might have a change of heart, to avoid the accusations that moderators were revoking privileges along partisan lines, and to leave the lines of communication to the boiler room open, those mod privileges were left intact, and appear to have arrived @ thr.us intact.

At this time, I will not associate myself as staff on either forum. Should I reconsider this position in the future, I will make similar public announcement.

If you enjoyed reading about "During the altercation, a non trivial number of moderators resigned." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
meef
October 19, 2008, 01:56 PM
Oh! I'll take the high road and
Ye'll take the low road,
And I'll be in the courtroom afore ye;
But Oleg and Derek
Will never meet again
On the bonnie, bonnie banks of this forum.

::feeling a little musical this morning....::

:D

Harley Quinn
October 19, 2008, 02:06 PM
So where does Rich Lucibella stand on this issue:confused:

:uhoh:

JShirley
October 19, 2008, 02:36 PM
Guys,

We are NOT, repeat, not having this debate on the forum. We have always tried to hold squabbles down for the life of this forum, and that will not change. Geek wanted to put the message out that he has not been forced out from THR.org or .us. He will post if that changes.

If you enjoyed reading about "During the altercation, a non trivial number of moderators resigned." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!