Marschal Grips - Need Ordering Help

PDA

HogManMagnum
October 19, 2008, 11:09 PM
hey folks. i have a FEG PA-63 and i am dying to get a set of dennis marschal grips for it. thing is, i want to get them with the logo engraved and there is no option for that on the ordering page that i can see. i have emailed dennis twice (once to each address) and have gotten no response in almost a month.

now, ive read on other forums that dennis isnt good at answering emails, which is normally no big deal, but i really want the custom logo grips.

should i keep waiting to see if i get a response or should i give in and get the plain grips or is there another way to order the logo grips? i see many engraved grips for fegs and sigs out there, am i missing something or did those people have to sit and wait for an email response too?

im expecting my ccw to arrive hopefully in the next month and i would hate to have to carry my pa-63 with the thumbrest grips still on there...

If you enjoyed reading about "Marschal Grips - Need Ordering Help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Marschal Grips - Need Ordering Help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!