How do I get past the two pages of a forum?

PDA

SteelyNirvana
October 20, 2008, 02:13 AM
Just wondering how do I get past the two pages on a forum? For example I wanted to get to page four a form. The system limits it to two. I know about the search feature but what if I'm bored and want to see what was talked about a few weeks or months ago?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "How do I get past the two pages of a forum?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
October 20, 2008, 03:09 AM
At the top of every thread to the upper right is a page indicator that allows you to click on whichever page you want to go to.

JShirley
October 20, 2008, 05:39 AM
At the bottom of every forum will be three small boxes. The third from the left will be "display options". Change the display from "10 days" to a longer time period.

John

Jorg Nysgerrig
October 20, 2008, 10:37 AM
To change it for you globally, click here: http://www.thehighroad.org/profile.php?do=editoptions

Scroll down to the box labelled " Thread Display Options" and find the last option "Default Thread Age Cut Off". Change that to the time frame you'd like available.

If you enjoyed reading about "How do I get past the two pages of a forum?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!