Decisions, Decisions

PDA

starspawn
October 20, 2008, 01:21 PM
I'm planning to buy a new cary gun and cant seem to make up my mind between the Walther PPS in 9mm and the CZ Rami P 9mm. If any one has experiance with either of these, I'd like to hear your opnion. I've fired both and would be plaesed with either and both companys seem to have a good rep.

If you enjoyed reading about "Decisions, Decisions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mossberg88
October 21, 2008, 01:52 AM
I have a CZ 9 mm. My dad bought it around the mid 1980s, but we use it almost on a monthly basis and its incredibly reliable/accurate.

Byron Quick
October 21, 2008, 12:16 PM
What type of magazine release does the Walther have?

dontshakepandas
October 21, 2008, 02:56 PM
I have the Walther PPS and love it. The magazine is the lever type, and I really like it for carry because it eliminates any chance of accidental release. It shoots great, and I haven't had any problems with it at all.

gilfo
October 21, 2008, 06:03 PM
I was in your shoes. Decided on the Rami. The PPS seemed top heavy to me much like the XD. The Rami seems sleeker which I like for CCW. I'm sure either will serve you well. My vote goes to the CZ.

starspawn
October 21, 2008, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the replies. I guess Ill flip a coin. Just kidding.

If you enjoyed reading about "Decisions, Decisions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!