Fulton Armory or Sherluck? Anyone heard of them?

PDA

J23
October 21, 2008, 07:03 AM
There is a CAR15/XM177 I am looking at with a Fulton Armory lower and a Sherluck CAR15 upper kit. I have heard of Fulton, and as far as I know, they produced good stuff. Sherluck?? I can find nothing about them on the net. Any suggestions?

If you enjoyed reading about "Fulton Armory or Sherluck? Anyone heard of them?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
45Badger
October 21, 2008, 08:18 AM
Fulton Armry is good stuff, at pretty stiff pricing. Sherluk had a booth at a local show a few weeks ago, and their stuff looked vey nice. Good fit and finish, reasonable prices.

ShakyJake
October 21, 2008, 08:18 AM
Hi J23
Good morning. If you will Google "Sherluck Arms" you will get about 3 choices to peruse. Fulton Armory is more prolific. Also the search here yields some interesting responses. Hope that helps.
TaKe Care
Ted

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
October 21, 2008, 11:10 PM
Better, less expensive choices out there for AR's. Go to AR15.com and do some reading before you buy.

Regards,

Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "Fulton Armory or Sherluck? Anyone heard of them?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!