Colorado

PDA

JImbothefiveth
October 21, 2008, 02:33 PM
Early voting starts today in Colorado, so please, get out and vote, and spread the word of who will look out for your gun rights! I don't think any of us are willing to lose this state to the Brady Bunch!

If you enjoyed reading about "Colorado" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JImbothefiveth
October 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
BTW, last I checked Mccain had an NRA "C", and they have endorsed him. Obama recieved an NRA "F-".
Before you vote, please read some pre-2004 threads, search for pre-ban. G20 magazines were selling for $100.:what:

mordechaianiliewicz
October 21, 2008, 07:30 PM
Good luck

JImbothefiveth
October 21, 2008, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the support!

This hasn't been viewed enough, I think I'll link it to my signature. It's critical everyone votes, if you want to keep this country free!

Scratchy
October 21, 2008, 11:42 PM
I vote.

Kind of Blued
October 22, 2008, 12:36 AM
A proud, patriotic, Colorado-dwelling single-issue voter here. :)

Czar
October 22, 2008, 04:28 AM
Voted

+1 for McCain/Palin in Highlands Ranch

funkerbunny
October 22, 2008, 01:17 PM
Dropping off my ballot today as soon as I go get a copy of my ID. And my girlfriend will be early voting today as well, and of course we're totally one issue voters ^_^

JImbothefiveth
October 22, 2008, 06:23 PM
Awesome!

Colorado
October 22, 2008, 07:14 PM
I'm a voter and a proud gun owner! I plan to keep it that way! -CO

JImbothefiveth
October 22, 2008, 07:57 PM
Awesome! Remember people, vote now! The polls are often very biased, and massive turnouts will decide who wins!

Duke Junior
October 22, 2008, 09:39 PM
The very fact that Colorado is even in play for the Donkey's is very disturbing.
If the Street doesn't turn around immediately,lots of red will turn to blue.
Including CO and my state NC.
McCain got the worst possible break:A sinking stock market at the worst possible time.
Murphy working overtime.
People stop thinking in this type situation.It becomes all emotion and panic.
On Sept.22 McCain was 3 points up.The Dow has plunged 30% since that date.
McCain is now 7 points down.
Coincidence?Forget about it.

GeezerwithGuns
October 23, 2008, 10:20 PM
I sent mine in. No, I did not vote for Mao'bama or Udall. I'm hoping that Colorado will keep to its conservative traditions and remain a "red state."

Duke Junior
October 23, 2008, 10:44 PM
I sent mine in. No, I did not vote for Mao'bama or Udall. I'm hoping that Colorado will keep to its conservative traditions and remain a "red state."

Here's hoping.I think we still got a shot in both states.

5knives
October 24, 2008, 05:01 AM
Wife and I mailed our ballots today, after voting on all the referendums, we were too tired to explore the rest of the ticket.

'Course we knew we wanted to vote for Gov. Palin so we just checked all the Republicans and called it a day.

Don't understand why Co is "in play" less it's ACORN, the vote fraud and the illegals on the front range.

Out here on the Western Slope except for the college kids (who talk a lot but don't vote), it's McCaine/Palin all the way.

McCaine/Palin yard signs outnumber B. Hussein Obama signs by about 20 to 1.

Regards,
:)

Kind of Blued
October 24, 2008, 05:14 AM
I'd suggest learning how to spell the name of the fellow you elected to be the most powerful man in the world.

Art Eatman
October 24, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hokay, enuf poly ticks...

If you enjoyed reading about "Colorado" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!