NRA question

PDA

mrmom61
October 24, 2008, 08:34 PM
I sent my check to join the NRA 2 weeks ago and still have not heard back. Any idea how long it takes? My check cleared last week.

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hk91-762mm
October 24, 2008, 08:40 PM
It will take a month or so==Its kinda nutzo over there right now !
Thank you so much for joining .
If you keep up your membership you will become a voting member and we need Voters if we want to change the direction the NRA is going[Fight the NFA fight ]
Too many peole cry the NRA is not taking care of them So they dont join =SO how can they change the Org.??
Thanks again -And if you can Junior memberships are a good way to keep kids interisted in gun rights and not video games !
Remember =Kids who HUNT,Shoot ,And trap dont mugg little old ladies !

Treo
October 24, 2008, 09:44 PM
Took me 3 weeks but my membership doesn't actually start till 10/31 and I had to call back to get my hat

moooose102
October 25, 2008, 08:13 AM
it took about 6 weeks for me to get my renewal membership envelope. they must have had a lot of membership apps /renewals to go through. but, i really wasn't worried about it. i renewed in plenty of time.

JeffDilla
October 25, 2008, 09:44 AM
It took about 4 weeks for me to get my initial membership packet after signing up, but I haven't received my first issue of american rifleman yet...

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!