Place to Buy?

PDA

model4006
October 26, 2008, 01:12 AM
Does anyone know of a common store where i can buy a digital scale with accuracy of .1 or .01 grains?

Also what non gun store/shops have you guys found that sell things related to (or that you use for) guns? (why i posted in general gun discussions)

If you enjoyed reading about "Place to Buy?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
chris in va
October 26, 2008, 02:46 AM
Midway has quite a few scales.

http://www.midwayusa.com/esearch.exe/search?search_keywords=scale&category_selector=all_products&Click+to+Begin+Search.x=11&Click+to+Begin+Search.y=9

cbrgator
October 26, 2008, 03:21 AM
Ebay.

qajaq59
October 26, 2008, 07:49 AM
Midway or Cabellas. Not sure if Graf & Sons carries them, but they seem to be good to do business with as well.

NavyLCDR
October 26, 2008, 08:01 AM
Harbor Freight tools.

Crimp
October 26, 2008, 03:15 PM
I saw what I'm thinking was a RCBS Chargemaster 1500 at our local WalMart. If yours sells reloading equipment, you might try there. They also sell RCBS beam scales.

bonza
October 26, 2008, 05:12 PM
All of the non-reloading digital scales I've seen don't got down to .1gn sensitivity, usually closer to .5gn. Also most of them are in grams &/or ounces. Before electronic reloading scales were commonplace I bought a lab scale that was programmable in oz/gm/gn/& troy, but it only went down to .2gn increments. I've had an RCBS digital for about fifteen years now & have been pretty happy with it, though it did have to go in for repair one time after it was dropped!

Ala Dan
October 26, 2008, 05:19 PM
I've got the R.C.B.S. ChargeMaster 1500 myself. Its very nice,
sensitive, and accurate~! :cool: ;)

McCain-Palin On Nov. 4th~!

If you enjoyed reading about "Place to Buy?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!