Best ammunition for a CZ Kadet?

PDA

emilianoksa
October 27, 2008, 12:05 AM
I know every gun is different, but Iīve read that rounds that are too hot can cause feeding problems with 22 lr autos.

Iīve also heard that sub sonics can be a problem, and that standard velocity rounds perform the best.

Where I live in S America my choices are limited to Winchester, Remington, Augila and Federalīs American Eagle.

I was also wondering how well target rounds perform in plinkers

What do you reckon?

If you enjoyed reading about "Best ammunition for a CZ Kadet?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Deer Hunter
October 27, 2008, 12:13 AM
I have used all that you have posted in my Kadet. They all worked brilliently.

atblis
October 27, 2008, 12:19 AM
Don't know if you can get these. Mine likes CCI Standard Velocity, both the Plastic box and paper box (they're actually different ammo).

1 old 0311
October 27, 2008, 11:10 AM
If it will fit in the mag, my 4 year old Kadet conversion shoots it.:)

Canuc Shooter
October 27, 2008, 03:31 PM
I've shot nothing but CCI standard velocity (100 round plastic box) out of my Kadet conversion pistol. Have not had a single problem with this ammo during my ownership.

KingTiger
October 27, 2008, 04:28 PM
I've fed mine CCI subsonics from day 1 w/no issues, suppressed or nonsuppressed.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best ammunition for a CZ Kadet?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!