2nd amendment debate on another forum

PDA

Aikibiker
September 15, 2003, 02:43 AM
How do you feel about the US Second Amendment? (http://forums.megatokyo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=1444741&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1&vc=1)

This is the forum of a webcomic www.megatokyo.com if you are interested in such things.

The discussion was started by a forum member who had recently visited a progun website and wanted more information on the RKBA.

Go get'em guys.

If you enjoyed reading about "2nd amendment debate on another forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Justin
September 15, 2003, 02:50 AM
No trolling, please. If you aren't a fan of anime or manga, or at least don't understand the attraction, don't go to the site.

Devonai
September 15, 2003, 03:18 AM
Or you could go rent Cowboy Bebop as the perfect anime primer and then visit the forum. ;)

At the very least you'll enjoy spotting all the true-to-life firearms that are used.

KC
September 15, 2003, 03:19 AM
"Luckily for me, none of you weak-bellied quislings have any say in the matter. The Constitution is my shield agaist petty tyrants and fools alike, and I love her dearly.
The purpose of someone owning a gun isn't my concern. In fact, I don't own, want to own, or understand wanting to own guns. I simply refuse to stick my nose in other people's business. Is that so hard to understand? What people want to do with their own time, money, property, bodies, and souls is none of my concern."

Nicely put.

Aikibiker
September 15, 2003, 03:24 AM
If you aren't a fan of anime or manga

Such people exist? How sad. Is there a treatment?

I thought this was the best exchange on that board. (paraphrased)

Level-headed pro rights guy: I like guns!

Elitest liberal: I like guns too, but I wouldn't give them to the public.

Level-headed pro rights guy: Neither would I, I would make them buy their own bloody guns.

Justin
September 15, 2003, 11:31 AM
Such people exist? How sad. Is there a treatment?Take two episodes of TRIgun and call me in the morning.

Or Gunsmith Cats. :D

Zedicus
September 15, 2003, 03:02 PM
Or Tenchi/Ghost in the Shell:D

If you enjoyed reading about "2nd amendment debate on another forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!