I must be bored

PDA

Walkalong
November 2, 2008, 02:33 PM
What is on top of your safe?

If you enjoyed reading about "I must be bored" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
November 2, 2008, 02:35 PM
Opus! Cool!!

LGswift
November 2, 2008, 03:55 PM
Is that RAM?

I've got a cloth and a couple of pictures of the hunting camp on top of mine.

Gord
November 2, 2008, 04:41 PM
Yup, it's RAM. What's the silvery-mirrory thing at bottom left in between Tigger and Buddha (two words I doubt I'll ever use in the same sentence again)?

And +1 hso. Opus! :D

jad0110
November 2, 2008, 04:57 PM
Walkalong,

Looks like you forgot to mention dust ;) :p .

I'm just picking with ya. I've got a lot of that on top of my safe too, along with a lot of other crap: 4 pistol cases, keys, wallet, pocket change, styrofoam blocks and black ink (used to make my own targets), a cloth to sit handguns on, a few books and magazines that I'm too lazy to put someplace else :o .

Auburn1992
November 2, 2008, 06:44 PM
I think I've got a couple of airsoft guns and, of all things, a ceramic garden snail.

Walkalong
November 2, 2008, 07:09 PM
Is that RAM?
What's a RAM? :confused:

The Hot Wheels is a 57 T-Bird. The year of my birth.
What's the silvery-mirrory thing at bottom left in between Tigger and Buddha
A glass lens. In a pinch, I can open the safe with it. :o

The Budda came home from India with my Father in Law. He served a stint there.
Looks like you forgot to mention dust
I assumed that was a given, like in Algebra. :D
Opus! Cool!!
Opus, Wiley, and Scrat. My favorites. Wiley is my hero. He never quits. He always thinks his next idea is the best, no matter how bad the last one just was. :)

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
November 2, 2008, 07:11 PM
What's on top of the safes?

Juice bottles filled with water. In the event of fire, a little additional quench factor til the cavalry (fire dept.) arrives.

Yes, you are bored! :p

Rmart30
November 2, 2008, 08:00 PM
More stuff that wont fit in the safe ! :o

Huddog
November 2, 2008, 10:08 PM
I agree you are bored. But so am I. Mine has gun cases and a couple of hats. Nothing as cool as yours.

jakk280rem
November 3, 2008, 02:15 AM
RAM. Random Access Memory. Bottom right corner. Also there is a Simmons scope box behind Opus.

possom813
November 3, 2008, 02:58 AM

Mark K. C.
November 3, 2008, 12:54 PM
A can of WD-40 a pair of gloves and two flashlights. My mother always told me that boredom came from within. So, on this rainy Washington day, I think it's a perfect day to haul out all the shooters and give them a good 'ol wiping down.

If you enjoyed reading about "I must be bored" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!