shelves are empty

PDA

joe-joe
November 2, 2008, 06:51 PM
I just came back from Cabela's to stock up on a little ammo and most of the common hand gun ammo was gone.There was no 9mm, very little 38 special,not much .40sw and I got the last box of speer gold dot 380 and one junk box of FMJ380,.22 LR was on short supply also.I might add that shot gun shells were stocked ok but in complete disorder,this could be due to hunting season though.

If you enjoyed reading about "shelves are empty" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BHP FAN
November 2, 2008, 06:55 PM
or the coming election.

DeathByCactus
November 2, 2008, 09:03 PM
ugh. I should probably load up on "EVIL SNIPER 7MM MAGNUM" ammo now...

Supposed to go hunting soon.

BikerNut
November 3, 2008, 06:26 PM
The Cabela's in Hoffman Estates, Illinois has tons of ammo. I bought several pounds of it yesterday. Planning a return trip soon.

Big Del
November 3, 2008, 06:29 PM
Gun sales in Oregon is going nuts, the local shops can't keep AR's or ammo in stock. We just got back from the shop up the road they sold 10 AR's this weekend.

B.D. Turner
November 3, 2008, 06:32 PM
A panic buy will do this. This is not the first time this has happened. What if there was never going to be a supply of ammo coming. Do you have enough?

mr.scott
November 3, 2008, 11:58 PM
What if there was never going to be a supply of ammo coming. Do you have enough?

trick question. You can never have enough.

If you enjoyed reading about "shelves are empty" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!