How Human Rights Could Help

PDA

R127
November 2, 2008, 07:56 PM
I don't know what the right way to put the idea into action is so I'm posting it here in the hopes we might be able to brainstorm on it a bit. Here's the deal... self defense is the natural right of every living organism as is abundantly evident in nature. Self defense is a basic human right. From all that I can tell the UK effectively denies its citizens the right to self defense and I feel they should be brought up on formal charges of human rights abuse for it. I believe this could be a vital turning point on the matter of the right to self defense and right to keep and bear arms all over the world. The fact that the UK is a modern Western nation should give it a high profile and a lot of public impact.

If you enjoyed reading about "How Human Rights Could Help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "How Human Rights Could Help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!