Crossbreed holsters?

PDA

unisonic12
November 4, 2008, 05:47 PM
Anybody dealt with them? How are their holsters...likes, dislikes?

If you enjoyed reading about "Crossbreed holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
powermad
November 8, 2008, 06:40 AM
Good selection, fast service and a quality product.
Not the prettiest rig on the road but ya can't see it when I am wearing it anyway.

I ordered a supertuck on Sunday and it showed up on Thursday.
I wore it all day yesterday and all day today. Wore it at work and no one noticed. It rides nice and stays put. I am very active at work and I was surprised at how it just hugged my side all day without getting annoying.

As I have a full size pistol the slim design is a plus.
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m178/powermad69/P1010104.jpg

rdrancher
November 8, 2008, 10:51 AM
It's the most comfortable way to carry a large frame auto that I've found. The company is tops to deal with also.

I give 'em a thumbs up.

rd

gidaeon
November 8, 2008, 11:11 AM
I have one for a fullsize 3rd gen Smith. Supertuck- never tried tucking yet though. Its a good holster, I a was very pleased with the product for the price. Comfortable. Received in a reasonable time frame. Don't have the wait and expensive of the other more expensive popular ones. Last winter they had a sale going on maybe this Jan. too?

n5odj
November 9, 2008, 06:37 PM
Comfortable with a capital C. I carry my Ruger SP101 in one. Good company with which to do business.

Robert in the hills of Tennessee

jjtroutbum
November 9, 2008, 06:46 PM
Great holster company I recently got a supertuck for my G30 only down side to the holster is that i should have gotten one sooner.

buy with confidence

If you enjoyed reading about "Crossbreed holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!