Local Gun and Ammunition Price Checks...

PDA

Mr Thundermaker
November 4, 2008, 11:48 PM
Tomorrow check the prices at your local gun shops and post if they have any price increases on guns and ammo. I think it will be interesting to see if and when prices start to rise due to the Democratic onslaught that just ocurred. Mr Thundermaker

If you enjoyed reading about "Local Gun and Ammunition Price Checks..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
natopotato
November 5, 2008, 12:01 AM
I was watching a gunbroker auction for 10 ar pmags, it was at $109 at 6 pm and just now it was at $145.....eeeek

Elmer
November 5, 2008, 12:21 AM
Remember what they were just a few years ago......

Get ready..... Here we go again.....

Gunnerpalace
November 5, 2008, 12:38 AM
Hey guys and ladies we are the night crew on the East coast it is almost 1:00 when this gets out tomorrow prices are gonna be out of control.

gunNoob
November 5, 2008, 08:13 AM
I think local prices will jump more than online prices.

jr45
November 5, 2008, 09:17 AM
Funny how SOG and Centerfire System sites are currenlty down for maintenance. I hope they don't increase their prices.:uhoh:

22-rimfire
November 5, 2008, 09:24 AM
I fully expect prices to rise. Capitalism. Many gun owners supported McCain and it is likely that there will be an AWB now in 2009. I expect it to be introduced in the next month or so.

TheGrimReaper
November 5, 2008, 10:19 AM
As of yesterday 11/4 prices here were( N. Alabama.) still the same. I am about to go see if they are raising them today...

indoorsoccerfrea
November 5, 2008, 10:22 AM
guys, Obama cannot ban anything until he at least gets into office. We have a month + before anything legitimate happens.

the_right_reverend
November 5, 2008, 10:37 AM
looks like DEL-TON is holding steady may slip out this afternoon and pick up a couple recievers

If you enjoyed reading about "Local Gun and Ammunition Price Checks..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!