National free target pickup day!

PDA

hossdaniels
November 5, 2008, 08:45 AM
Get some free targets and clean up your community today. Looks like it might hit the fan this time so atleast be well practiced:cuss:!

If you enjoyed reading about "National free target pickup day!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mgkdrgn
November 5, 2008, 11:41 AM
I already have my trunk full!

hossdaniels
November 5, 2008, 11:51 AM
The county commisioners still use the good corrugated plastic signs, but national and state races switched to the cheap plastic sleeves, oh well take the good with the bad.

ranger335v
November 5, 2008, 12:23 PM
I just returned from a brief trip into town. Wanted to get some target backers and frames but about 98% of them were already gone by 10 am.

Folks in western NC rarely "steal" oposition election signs but we sure don't endure them long after the deed is done.

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
November 5, 2008, 12:53 PM
Seems like the winner ought to clean up both their signs and those of the loser of the election.

Anyhow, never thought of using these as targets - so you just take them and draw a bullseye on them with a magic marker? You could do that with a piece of paper, and wouldn't have to spend time and gas money gathering them. I must be missing something....

Eyesac
November 5, 2008, 01:33 PM
Lol, Now if we could shoot them where they were posted, that would be worth it...

If you enjoyed reading about "National free target pickup day!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!