cosmoline recipie

PDA

moooose102
November 5, 2008, 04:33 PM
anyone know how to make, or where to buy cosmoline? if the time comes, we may need to bury our firearms in order to keep them. i can not believe how dumb/ignorant so many americans are!

If you enjoyed reading about "cosmoline recipie" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Funderb
November 5, 2008, 04:34 PM
ahahahhahahahahahahahaha.

this must be a joke, right?

oh well, grease, industrial grease. there you go,

Hoppy590
November 5, 2008, 04:37 PM
i can not believe how dumb/ignorant so many americans are!

your the one posting this idea/ your intentions on the internet.

anyway you can buy small amounts of cosmo from Brownells.

if you plan to bury something you may fair better with used motor oil

Bartkowski
November 5, 2008, 04:40 PM
You might be able to find a little bit of RIG grease too. I think they quit making it but some should be out there.

Carlos Cabeza
November 5, 2008, 05:24 PM
Google "Cache"

Then browse through all the ideas.

If you are gonna hide it/them there are better ways to ensure it works when you need it.

Zundfolge
November 5, 2008, 05:46 PM
If its time to bury them its time to use them.

ants
November 5, 2008, 05:50 PM
I'm starting a service, and you're my first customer. Send me all your guns and I'll take care of them for you.
I promise I will. I'm fully insured against fire and accidental loss. And I'll make sure they're in top working order.

You better send all your ammo, too. Premium stuff only, please. You surely don't want to get caught with it!
I'll leave you a message when I need more.

KelVarnson
November 5, 2008, 07:04 PM
http://www.mcmaster.com/

moooose102
November 5, 2008, 10:20 PM
your the one posting this idea/ your intentions on the internet.

am i !?

Art Eatman
November 6, 2008, 12:20 AM
Arghhhhh.....

If you enjoyed reading about "cosmoline recipie" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!