Which would you choose???

PDA

obxflea
November 5, 2008, 08:50 PM
At the local range there are a couple of used pistols I have been looking at. One is a Sig P6 with extra magazines and a holster for $339, and the other is a Beretta 96 with extra magazines for $289. I am not looking for anything specific, just want another gun. Which is a better deal? Both are the same condition, normal wear and tear. I am not really familiar with the P6, are they accurate, reliable etc. Thank you for your help, Lee.

If you enjoyed reading about "Which would you choose???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CountGlockula
November 5, 2008, 08:55 PM
Go for the Sig, also clips are for the hair and magazines are for semi-automatics.

possum
November 5, 2008, 09:28 PM
i don't like berretta i would go for the sig.

Hawaiian
November 6, 2008, 12:55 AM
I don't own either, but if I was to pick one, it would be the Sig. I have owned sigs before and feel they are a better quality gun.

Kind of Blued
November 6, 2008, 02:38 AM
Deleted.

BHP FAN
November 6, 2008, 03:28 AM
Dude....you're not in California,you can choose whatever you want,not just what's for sale locally....get what YOU want,not just what's ''there''.You HAVE that freedom,exercise it.If you have to decide,I'd say neither one ''grabbed'' you enough that you should buy it.

Monkeybear
November 6, 2008, 03:55 AM
If you are buying a gun just to buy a gun I would go with the Beretta 96. No real reason why, I just like it.

obxflea
November 6, 2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks for your input everyone, that sig did feel pretty sweet..

If you enjoyed reading about "Which would you choose???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!