Increased gun sales

PDA

Shawnee
November 8, 2008, 01:56 AM
Check it out...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081108/ap_on_re_us/obama_gun_sales

:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Increased gun sales" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hoppy590
November 8, 2008, 02:18 AM
yup. ( king of the hill)

MAGNUM44
November 8, 2008, 02:27 AM
What happens when we buy all of these guns now and then OBAMA & Biden put the assault wep ban back on the books this means that all of these guns that were bought must be turned in as they are assault wepons and against the law to keep & possess ?

thebucket
November 8, 2008, 03:12 AM
The last AWB had a grandfather clause so anything owned before the ban was still legal to own. If a new AWB has a grandfather clause then no, if it does not then yes.

FMF
November 8, 2008, 03:35 AM
I can't imagine anybody actually turning in their "assault rifle" if such a grandfather-less ban were to be passed.

I'm guessing a lot of backyards would have the look of fresh topsoil in several places.

Ignition Override
November 8, 2008, 04:32 AM
Select a place in the woods where you can bury some waterproofed rifles (and ammo) when nobody is around and camouflage.
But they will never confiscate like Britain did in the 1920s.
After the Russian Revolution in 1917, Europe was very worried about anarchists' plots and the British took this drastic step out of sheer panic. This panic also led to Germany's street battles between former soldiers and Communists in the 20s, which helped lead to Herr Hitler.

Panic will hurt us in other ways if allowed to control us.
It is hard not to want to buy ammo now, but I've stopped for at least several months or longer, refusing to help scalpers. The 'fear of encirclement' led to catastrophes in Central Europe, as this 'Angst vor Einkreisung' often meant giving up freedom to have more security. Then security by terror.

Art Eatman
November 8, 2008, 01:40 PM
Enough politics...

If you enjoyed reading about "Increased gun sales" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!