eddystone

PDA

rem1
November 8, 2008, 09:20 PM
how many of you have and use 1917 eddystones i have one it was my dad deer rifle shoots very well:)

If you enjoyed reading about "eddystone" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mljdeckard
November 8, 2008, 11:03 PM
My dad and I share my grandfather's sporterized 1917, a few years ago he had it re-blued and I found a no-drill/tap scope mount for it, I very much hope to inherit it, to put next to the M-1 Carbine I have that used to be his.

finfanatic
November 9, 2008, 05:44 PM
I may regret it, but I ordered a rack grade M1917 from CMP. I hope to get it this week. (I bought a service grade Garand in September and got it in two weeks.)

I understand most of the M1917's they have are Eddystones. I wouldn't mind a Winchester, but as long as it shoots, I really won't care.

Hoppy590
November 9, 2008, 07:48 PM
i have a 1917 Eddystone. never shot it. bought it 2 years ago and its just collecting dust till i can restore it to its military glory from its "sporter" shame

If you enjoyed reading about "eddystone" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!