Question about---dot us

PDA

MADDOG
November 9, 2008, 07:53 PM
I read that this site was changing to THR.US. When is this change going to happen?

If you enjoyed reading about "Question about---dot us" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SaMx
November 9, 2008, 08:15 PM
thehighroad.us is a different website.

it's a long story, but if you go there and read you'll get at least half of it.

MADDOG
November 9, 2008, 08:21 PM
Oh I thought they were merging into one. So they are completely different sites?

Gord
November 9, 2008, 08:21 PM
Long story short:

Oleg Volk and Derek Zeanah had a dispute over ownership of the site; it's currently in litigation. THR.org continues as usual under Derek; Oleg went and created THR.us to be "his." No one knows enough of the Whole Story to take sides, but this being the internet, that hasn't stopped anybody. The zealotry and hyperbole appears to have died down for the most part, but every now and then random partisan morons come bomb THR.org with "repent, ye traitorous dogs" threads. It's presumed that once litigation is complete, the two forums will merge.

The end.

Larry Ashcraft
November 9, 2008, 08:27 PM
TN pretty well covered it, so I'll close this before it takes a bad turn.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question about---dot us" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!