help! i'm having trouble finding a WASR-10!

PDA

turnyourback
November 10, 2008, 02:28 PM
it doesn't seem like any of the gun stores around me have it (sold out, etc) so i've been looking online... what're some places to look? it's a shame because it seems like the prices have been super escalated from what i was expecting, but i don't know what other choice i have :/

If you enjoyed reading about "help! i'm having trouble finding a WASR-10!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
shevrock
November 10, 2008, 03:38 PM
I know what you mean. i was planning on getting one from aim suplus around Christmas but this is the closest thing to a wasr they have http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Hungarian_AMD-65_7.62x39_Rifle_w__wood_stock.html

Mike U.
November 10, 2008, 04:09 PM
You waited too long. Procrastination is a killer.

If your fortunate, the full blown panic buying frenzy will die down soon and you'll be able to find AK's again.

If I were you, I'd be getting as much money as I can into the EBR fund and wait awhile till the frenzy dies down or goes away.

Try Henderson Defense:
http://shop.hendersondefense.biz/product.sc?categoryId=4&productId=77

OOPS! NEVERMIND They're all out of stock too. :(

turnyourback
November 10, 2008, 04:35 PM
looks like off to gun broker i go!!!

MRIman
November 10, 2008, 04:41 PM
Hit up some gun shows.
I passed on one Sunday. He had $450 on it :banghead:,asked
if that was the "out the door price?", "nope sales tax of course" :cuss:

Walked away.

Bartkowski
November 10, 2008, 05:23 PM
I will be going to a gun show on Saturday; unlike the ones we usually here about this one is alright. There is always one dealer who has 20 or so AK style rifles and 15 or so AR's. Then there are countless other dealers with 1 or 2 AR's. Usually I don't see much sell at gun shows but I think this one will be different.

At least I already picked my AR up. I am just looking for some 7.62x54r and 7.62x39. Can't wait to see what AR mags go for if they have them. Last time I picked up PMAG's 2 for $25. I expect them to be near $20 a piece.

If you enjoyed reading about "help! i'm having trouble finding a WASR-10!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!