Where to buy break free CLP?

PDA

ENENEN
November 13, 2008, 01:10 PM
Just curious where I can buy CLP? Sporting goods store, gun store, or am I going to have to order it online? I haven't been able to find it, but maybe i'm looking in the wrong places.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to buy break free CLP?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Darkness
November 13, 2008, 01:12 PM
I found mine at WalMart.

jnyork
November 13, 2008, 01:15 PM
Walmart sporting goods.

CC_IA
November 13, 2008, 01:22 PM
Walmart, but larger sizes can be found on the internet.

ENENEN
November 13, 2008, 01:50 PM
Awesome. Thanks!

Heading to wal mart tonight. Gives me an excuse to buy more ammo and maybe a new knife lol.

cbrgator
November 13, 2008, 02:03 PM
Bass Pro Shops carries it as well.

RKBABob
November 13, 2008, 04:46 PM
Cabelas

rondog
November 13, 2008, 05:13 PM
Any place that also has Hoppe's #9 and patches.

blutarsky
November 13, 2008, 05:31 PM
keep in mind there's the aerosol cans (what i always see at walmart, etc) and then there's the pump spray or squeeze-type mini bottles of the stuff -- although both are advertised as being the same thing, i don't like the aerosol type as much as the other. it smells rather different, and the stuff in the squeeze bottle or the pump sprayer is a bit thicker than what you'll get in the can. it's the same stuff, more or less, but if i got to choose then the can would be last. i can find the stuff in the aerosol can just about everywhere, but the bottle type is less common (check your gun shop) so i usually just order some now and then when it comes time for my next order at midway.

ArmedBear
November 13, 2008, 05:36 PM
Wal-Mart

mljdeckard
November 13, 2008, 06:06 PM
....I wasn't aware it was difficult to find?

I stole a gallon of the stuff when I left the army the first time, still haven't used it all.

bdickens
November 13, 2008, 07:11 PM
Stole? Stole?

We don't "steal" things, we "requisition them through alternate supply channels." :evil:

Seriously, breakfree is everywhere.

mljdeckard
November 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
When your unit is shutting down, and it's on the trash pile, make no mistake. I'm stealing EVERYTHING. Why should S-4 have all the fun? :)

franconialocal
November 14, 2008, 11:28 AM
Wal Mart.....

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to buy break free CLP?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!