blemished bullets

PDA

rob4570
November 15, 2008, 09:39 AM
got a deal last year from midway on blemished bullets. I found out about it from this website. would love to hear about any sales or deals

If you enjoyed reading about "blemished bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PotatoJudge
November 15, 2008, 10:08 AM
There's always Nosler factory seconds:

http://www.shootersproshop.com/index.php?p=11&b=8&s=149

10 Spot Terminator
November 15, 2008, 11:08 AM
DITTO ON NOSLERS SHOOTERS PRO SHOP ,,,

I am fortunate in that I live a mere 1/2 hr. drive away from Noslers door step and can frequent their shop often . I have used hundreds of their cosmetic blems for initial load developement and plinkers with great results . I can actually say after using the blems and switcing to perfect bullets for my final product I could not see any difference on paper and the sage rats as well as rockchucks cant seem to tell the difference either ,,,,

NCsmitty
November 15, 2008, 09:04 PM
I checked the site and they were out of stock on nearly everything.

NCsmitty

qajaq59
November 16, 2008, 07:26 AM
Yup, they seem to be low but I think I'll keep the address for when they aren't.

PotatoJudge
November 16, 2008, 01:14 PM
It seems their stock comes in waves. I recently put in an order and had an excellent selection. You have to keep your eyes on the site, but so far as I've seen you don't have to check it but maybe every two weeks. It's not exactly a frenzy when things come through.

If you enjoyed reading about "blemished bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!