gun screen savers?

PDA

CSA 357
November 16, 2008, 12:22 AM
i need a new screen saver, i bet there are some great ones out there, lets see them thanks;)

If you enjoyed reading about "gun screen savers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Flatbedder
November 16, 2008, 01:50 AM
Check out the screen saver that LaRue Tatical offers for free..Freakin' Awesome!

Kind of Blued
November 16, 2008, 03:05 AM
Yeah. I use that LaRue one. I wish more of the pictures had pretty ladies in them though.

22-rimfire
November 16, 2008, 11:43 AM
I don't use screen savers. I do like the photos that Remington Arms has on their website for wall paper.

ewb45acp
November 16, 2008, 04:39 PM
Most windows PCs have a screen saver that runs a slide show of your own pics. I've got a folder of gun pics collected from all over the net. Forums, manufactrers, etc...

Now you've got a custom screen saver that only dispays guns you find interesting.

Zebraranger
November 16, 2008, 05:12 PM
My screen saver.
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/zebraranger/DSC05036.jpg

armoredman
November 16, 2008, 05:23 PM
CZ actually does offer a screen saver of thier sidearms, downloadable from either the USA or UB site, disremember which.

jcjacobvt
November 16, 2008, 05:24 PM
Why not just take a couple of jpgs of your own EBR's and paste to your own screen saver.

Walkalong
November 16, 2008, 07:29 PM
A couple of pics. My wallpaper is the sniper in the grass.

Brian Williams
November 16, 2008, 07:40 PM
First organize your life and get rid of the icons on your screen and learn menus :)

go here http://www.ivory.org/oldwebsite/Default.htm and get Panorama, it is a wallpaper changer.
Then save every gun picture you find and put it in a sub-directory of "My Pictures"
Have Panorama scan said sub-directory.
You have the best screen saver with whatever pictures you want in it.
I have about 4000 on my work computer and about 60,000 on my home/man-cave computer, of which about 25,000 are gun-pictures.
Panorama will even hide your desktop icons.
You can set the time that the pictures show, from 2 seconds to 24 hours, or just every time the computer starts up.

ServiceSoon
November 16, 2008, 08:07 PM
I put pictures of items of various interest to me in "My Pictures" folder and then set the screen saver to display the pictures in that folder.

If you enjoyed reading about "gun screen savers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!