News about RBprecision ? (problems? )

PDA

Shung
November 16, 2008, 02:25 PM
Hi guys... Sorry for this kind of thread, once again, but after solving my problems with FTF industries, here is another one ...

I was in contact with RBprecision website, and I was ordering some stuff from them (tools etc) .

They always answered my emails very quickly..

but now, for 3 weeks, its a total radio silence from them. Do you know if there are going through specific problems or so ? I just want to know if I have to look for another supplier..

thank you very much for your answers !

If you enjoyed reading about "News about RBprecision ? (problems? )" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
biggiesmalls
November 16, 2008, 06:54 PM
i tried calling them but can never get through.

Shung
November 16, 2008, 07:53 PM
I never tried the phone, but they always answered to my emails in 2 or 3 days maximum... but now, for 3 weeks, and several emails.. it start getting strange.

BucksDC
November 16, 2008, 08:44 PM
I think RB is just overloaded with sales and questions.
Robert and Krista are good people.
Give them some time, as far as I know it's still just the two of them running the business in their spare time.

Shung
November 16, 2008, 09:09 PM
I was hoping so ! (that they were busy with sales)

I always had good emails with krista, she's a kind person, and very helpfull, and my orders were always delievered very quickly and perfecly, and I was just worried they had gone into some troubles.. (the lack of answer for so long never happened before).

As you said, as far as I know they are efficient, and their shop is very complete and easy to browse !

I hope I will get an answer soon ! the good point is that if they are busy, the buisness is good !

Shung
November 23, 2008, 06:06 PM
Still no answers.. if you happend to know something about them, let me know.

thx !

Shung
December 3, 2008, 04:48 PM
everything is fine ! great people ! order from them anytime !

ridata
December 3, 2008, 07:03 PM
I PM'ed Krista over at arfcom a couple weeks ago about a Stag lower and she replied right away(lowers were all out then).

Shung
December 4, 2008, 04:43 PM
yep, they were busy after election.. which is fully logical !

If you enjoyed reading about "News about RBprecision ? (problems? )" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!