Need A Carrier for Winchester 94

PDA

apachejack
November 18, 2008, 12:15 AM
Help,,, I need a carrier for my 94 Classic. I can't find one at Midway, Brownell's, Numerich or any other place. I don't know if just any carrier will fit cause this looks a little different than the one on my brother's 94. If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Need A Carrier for Winchester 94" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HB
November 18, 2008, 12:31 AM
I'm sure you could find somebody to carry it for the right pay, I mean a 94 is pretty light and easy to carry.

Sorry, I'm tired and trying to be funny. I assume the carrier is the shell lifter? I think a local gunsmith may be your best bet.

HB

apachejack
November 18, 2008, 12:34 AM
That's a pretty idea, I guess my grandson could carry it for me. I am getting a little long in the tooth and could use the help. And yea it's a shell lifter.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need A Carrier for Winchester 94" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!