The Stick

PDA

flor1
November 18, 2008, 03:09 PM
Not much of a typest but here it go's. Just a thought but on the day that Obamas sworn into office if everyone who support's the 2nd ammendment put a 3 foot long stick on the steps of there state capital steps or city hall's steps to represent the guns that we own I wonder how much of a impact it would make. If done from coast to coast I would hope someone would hear the voice of the American people.But I'm just not sure.

If you enjoyed reading about "The Stick" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Anteater1717
November 18, 2008, 04:40 PM
Janitors would be busy picking up sticks!

yeti
November 18, 2008, 04:45 PM
Is that one stick for each gun we own...use to own, before the boating accident? If so, I need to get some gas for the chain saw.

Funderb
November 18, 2008, 04:47 PM
five six, pick up sticks,
seven eight, take away all our guns.

shevrock
November 18, 2008, 04:48 PM
would be a cool idea. actually a really cool idea. define stick?????

Treo
November 18, 2008, 04:51 PM
Why not just have everyone who can open carry that day I'm positive thatwould get their attention :D

texaspunk
November 18, 2008, 04:57 PM
1 to 1? Gonna have to back up a flat bed full of 2x4's just to represent my block...think of those poor trees. still a great idea!

James T Thomas
November 18, 2008, 05:29 PM
Moses threw down his "stick" before Pharoh, and the Lord hardened the Pharoh's heart, and he would not let the people go!

I would expect something similar from Obamakhamen I.

flor1
November 18, 2008, 05:32 PM
Far as I'm concerned any thing that you can find or carry your choice.

Eyesac
November 18, 2008, 05:36 PM
I think that would be great. I would have to get national news attention...

rondog
November 18, 2008, 06:52 PM
Waste of time. Whose side do you think the media is on? Sure as hell isn't OUR side.

1911 guy
November 18, 2008, 10:31 PM
Even better, and would get more widespread coverage, is to do this at county administration buildings. Not everyone lives conveniently close to their state capitol, but most live within 1/2 hour of their county seat.

That would be eighty-eight locations in Ohio alone.

preachnhunt
November 18, 2008, 10:37 PM
Why not a can of food that can go to the local food bank instead of a stick? We make our point AND show we care.

If you enjoyed reading about "The Stick" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!