Since the hurrican is nothing more...

PDA

Mike Irwin
September 18, 2003, 04:42 PM
than a sinister government plot to drive people off the coast so that the black-clad tactical government ninja-shark-human hybrid hunter killers can establish secrete NATO-UN-EU training bases where Saddam Hussein and Bill Clinton will share joint command, what gun should I get next? :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Since the hurrican is nothing more..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Teufelhunden
September 18, 2003, 04:45 PM
ninja-shark-human hybrid hunter killers

Spear gun. Tactical black, maybe even carbon-fiber, not one of those wussy pink ones.

Or a bang-stick...

-Teuf

Augustwest
September 18, 2003, 04:47 PM
Since there's prolly aliens involved, I'm thinkin' Super Soaker.

mtnbkr
September 18, 2003, 06:11 PM
A brand spankin' new S&W revolver with that fancy new integral lock. :evil:

Chris

Skunkabilly
September 18, 2003, 06:23 PM
Flashbangs made from chum--chicken blood and fish guts.

WR Olsen
September 18, 2003, 08:10 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since there's prolly aliens involved, I'm thinkin' Super Soaker
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A super soaker works best if your target is the Wicked Witch of the West.

JDSlack
September 18, 2003, 08:42 PM
Does Royal Robbins make a wet suit?

Quartus
September 18, 2003, 09:08 PM
Hmmm. Things a little slow today, eh boys?

:D

C.R.Sam
September 18, 2003, 09:25 PM
Hang an Odor Eater around your neck.
That should scare off any politician.

Sam

Revolver
September 18, 2003, 09:36 PM
Yeah I'm inland and the hurricane just rolled through. The local news stations facts are changing every moment, but thats not because changing conditions its just plain crappy reporting. Thanks for the heads up on the shark men I'm to far inland but a it's worth a trip to the beach to have one hanging over the fire place. I think I'll just dynamite the water instead of having to do all that work to aim. Oh, and the super soaker would have made SIGNS boring as crap, not that it wasn't already.

:evil:

Revolver

If you enjoyed reading about "Since the hurrican is nothing more..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!