Thinking about buying

PDA

WormCan
November 18, 2008, 08:48 PM
Ive heard from a few friends at work that there has been a price increase for rifles, ammo, etc... Ive heard others say that the price increase is only for selected rifles.
Im wanting to purchase a Savage bolt action so my question is are the prices that I find on most of the on-line stores/sites going to stay the same or have they increased and I missed it ? And if the prices are higher then does anyone believe I would be better off waiting until Feb/March or possible later to see if the prices comes down even if there is not much of a price increase ?
Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Thinking about buying" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gvnwst
November 18, 2008, 08:52 PM
Mostly the rush has been for EBR's (Evil Black Rifles, AKs, ARs, FALs) so a savage boltie should be untouched. You should be able to get one now for about the same price that it was before the rush. In a few weeks/months.......

dispatch55126
November 18, 2008, 09:07 PM
It's the holidays and stores/manufacturer's will have sales. It's painful watching everyone else make a mad rush but there's no reason to buy if you are looking for something other than the EBR's.

If you like the Savage, contact the company and ask about upcoming rebates. Tell them your position and that you'd be much more inclined to buy sooner than later if you knew of upcoming specials.

WormCan
November 18, 2008, 09:20 PM
Sounds great. Thanks for the help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thinking about buying" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!