Perfect Cartridge

PDA

pinkymingeo
November 19, 2008, 01:07 PM
I just finished a batch of my current favorite 44mag plinking load - 9.8 AA5 under a 260rnfp. Checking my handiwork I realized they're, well, perfect. Don't get me wrong. The bullets are cheap and kind of rough. The cases have been loaded about 10 times already. They just look perfect. LRNs are dull. LSWCs are ugly. Jacketed bullets just don't count. But the RNFP loaded in the 44mag case is symmetrical, lyrical and just plain (dare I say it again?) perfect.
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/6pakawupass/IMG_1357a.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Perfect Cartridge" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Bushmaster
November 19, 2008, 02:22 PM
Shinny....MMMM....Shinny....

Remo-99
November 19, 2008, 07:43 PM
Nice shiney 'Old Style' cowboy rounds.
Wyatt Earp would be envious.

Walkalong
November 19, 2008, 08:39 PM
Look "perfect" to me. :)

WNTFW
November 20, 2008, 01:01 AM
"you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I look perfect? Well, do ya,"

They do have a right purposeful porportion to them.

easyrider6042004@yahoo.ca
November 20, 2008, 08:45 PM
Looks mighty purrrrty.

Does anybody know who makes similar profile in .357?

.38 Special
November 20, 2008, 08:58 PM
Meh. Each cartridge has a perfect bullet. In the .44 Magnum it's a Keith SWC. :scrutiny::D

Shoney
November 20, 2008, 10:36 PM
case is symmetrical, lyrical and

Entry Word: lyrical
Function: adjective

1 having a pleasantly flowing quality suggestive of music<the lyrical cadences of voice-over narration give the film a very poignant quality> see lyric 1
2 having qualities suggestive of poetry<the photographer achieves a very lyrical effect with her intentionally blurred images of flowers growing in the wild> see poetic

PERFECT
Ahhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaw!! Music to my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!
This poem is short, but has no lies...:what::Dby Shoney

The Bushmaster
November 21, 2008, 11:59 AM
Shoney...Get off the sause...:evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "Perfect Cartridge" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!