The Big Brown Truck Has Come and Gone ... ahhhhhhh

PDA

takhtakaal
November 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
It's so soothing to look at a big, boxed pile of .30 caliber centerfire ammo, just come across your threshold, and know that you're supplied for a good, long while ...

... especially when there are yet another three cases on backorder, coming some time in December.

:evil:

Ain't nobody panicking here.

What's even funnier is that I had totally forgotten that it was National Ammo Day.

:D

If you enjoyed reading about "The Big Brown Truck Has Come and Gone ... ahhhhhhh" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Lone Haranguer
November 19, 2008, 04:14 PM
What can Brown do for you? Brown knows.

pinstripe
November 19, 2008, 08:36 PM
I am on a first name basis with the local brown truck driver. I just love the brown truck. It is almost as exciting as santa's sleigh.:D

takhtakaal
November 19, 2008, 10:14 PM
It is almost as exciting as santa's sleigh.

Almost? Almost? Almost?

wacki
November 19, 2008, 10:22 PM
where did you order from?

takhtakaal
November 19, 2008, 10:37 PM
where did you order from?

That place in The Twin Cities that nobody ever likes to admit ordering from ...

... the dreaded FRENCH MENACE!

CU74
November 19, 2008, 11:24 PM
I know that "...ahhhhhhhh" feeling, and I like it.:) The UPS driver signs for me and leaves the boxes on the front porch. The FedEx driver is even more accommodating - he not only signs for me, he backs up to my shop and unloads at the door. (I need to talk with the UPS driver.......)

35 Whelen
November 20, 2008, 12:03 AM
Isn't it amusing how we're....amused? You guys like the BBT, but I look with fond affection at my plastic bags full of once fired brass, my thousands(and thousands) of primers...some 40-odd pounds of powder waiting to be metered carefully into primed case...the shelves upon shelves of jacketed bullets. And last but not least...the wheelweights I happen upon while at work, picking them up...gazing intently at them and imagining how many bullets each will make...<sigh>...so dreamy.....
And my wife says I'm not romantic....pffft....

qajaq59
November 20, 2008, 05:44 AM
Isn't it amusing how we're....amused? You guys like the BBT, but I look with fond affection at my plastic bags full of once fired brass, my thousands(and thousands) of primers...some 40-odd pounds of powder waiting to be metered carefully into primed case...the shelves upon shelves of jacketed bullets. And last but not least...the wheelweights I happen upon while at work, picking them up...gazing intently at them and imagining how many bullets each will make...<sigh>...so dreamy.....
And my wife says I'm not romantic....pffft....
Oh, how could your wife be Sooooo wrong? :D:D

If you enjoyed reading about "The Big Brown Truck Has Come and Gone ... ahhhhhhh" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!